What is the Client Referral Programme?
ActionCOACH will reward individuals who refer new clients to us.
Our Client Referral Programme is open to everyone. If you know of an individual who you believe would benefit from Business Coaching we invite you to refer them to us. If your referred candidate engages in paid coaching activities with ActionCOACH Cambridge you will be eligible for a referral reward as detailed below.
Successful referrals will result in the referrer receiving a 50% referral fee on the first month revenue received by ActionCOACH Cambridge from your referred candidate. The referrer can choose to receive his/her referral fee as a direct payment into their nominated bank account or for their reward to be donated to their nominated charity. The referral fee will be a one-off payment based on the level of coaching the referred candidates pays for:
- BookCLUB referral fee: £7.50
- BusinessCLUB referral fee: £74.50
- GrowthCLUB referral fee: £147.50
- ActionCLUB referral fee: £247.50
- 1:2:1 Business Coaching referral fee – Bronze: £497.50
- 1:2:1 Business Coaching referral fee – Silver: £997.50
- 1:2:1 Business Coaching referral fee – Gold: £1,247.50
- 1:2:1 Business Coaching referral fee – Platinum: £1,747.50
To refer a candidate to ActionCOACH Cambridge, please click email their contact details to email@example.com. The information we require about the candidate you are referring are as follows:
- First name and surname
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Job title
- Company name
- Any additional information you can provide
Terms and Conditions
- The definition of a successful referral is when a referred candidate who has not previously engaged with ActionCOACH Cambridge or ActionCOACH UK, and was previously unknown to both entities, engages in paid coaching services with ActionCOACH Cambridge.
- We guarantee that rewards will be paid out within one week of ActionCOACH Cambridge receiving the first payment from your referred candidate.
- A referral fee will be paid by ActionCOACH Cambridge in one of two ways:
a. A direct payment into the referrers nominated bank account.
b. A donation to the referrers nominated charity.
- The referrer is responsible for providing ActionCOACH Cambridge with their nominated bank account details or nominated charity details so that the referral fee can be paid out by ActionCOACH Cambridge in a timely manner.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an individual can make.
- If two or more individuals refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive the referral reward.
- If a referred candidate chooses not to engage with ActionCOACH Cambridge immediately, but does so at a later date, the referrer will remain eligible for a reward once the referred candidate engages in paid coaching services with ActionCOACH Cambridge.
- ActionCOACH Cambridge reserves the right to change our Client Referral Programme, referral fee amounts and procedure. We may also add new incentives to the programme. We will update this document with relevant details as and when appropriate.
- ActionCOACH Cambridge employees are exempt from the Client Referral Programme.